select font size: A A A A
Make this website talk
Get textHelp - BrowseAloud
Delivering Excellent Housing Services
We do not have a Tenants and Residents Association, who do we contact?

You can contact the Tenant Participation Officer for Ashfield Homes who will discuss how to form a Tenants and Residents Association and offer support.

How useful was this answer?
Online Poll
Ashfield Homes Website: Were you able to easily find what you were looking for?
Online Survey
If you’ve enjoyed your visit to this website or not then please let us know by filling in the short survey below. Thank you.
Have your say
External Links
Play this movie to see how we are tackling anti-social behaviour
View this movie to find out more about the Spade Aid initiative
Our services to you on video
Your local council
Find out the latest about the switch to digital
Public services all in one place
See how local public services are performing
Useful Numbers

For housing advice

(01623) 608907


To make an appointment with your Housing Advisor

(01623) 608999


Anti-social behaviour hotline

0800 183 84 84 (freephone)


Report your repairs

(line is open 24 hours)

0800 479 4999 (freephone) or 01623 457999


First4Support call centre

(line is open 24 hours)

(01623) 608990



(01623) 608989


Ashfield District Council after hours emergency line

(01623) 550077